Are you looking to further your sales career in a professional growing company that’s building its reputation on sales of premium brands along with the best aftersales service ?
If you are then take a look at the following and we’d love to hear from you.
A bit about us here at KFS
Krone Forage Solutions is located in Enstone, Oxfordshire and is a leading supplier of Agricultural machinery, primarily covering Gloucestershire , Wiltshire , Warwickshire , Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire. We are the main dealer for Case IH , Krone, Lemken and Spearhead products and we are extremely proud of these recognised and trusted brands.
We take pride in our professional, friendly and down to earth approach to business and are honoured to have such a spirited company where we all recognise that success is a team effort. Here you will find no shortage of passion , knowledge and shared experiences and a determination to build on our great reputation. Combine this with ambitious growth plans and there is a great opportunity to develop your skills and to have a rewarding career within a company that has great aspirations.
About the position
We have expanded our portfolio of machinery again. With the recent appointment of Case IH as another major franchise we now have a vacancy for an Area Sales Manager to cover the East Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire territory primarily selling Case, Krone, Lemken and Spearhead machinery to existing and new customers. This would be a territory based role allowing the ideal person to work in the most effective way.
More about the role……
With the territory having had an extremely successful past association with the Case IH brand this potentially lucrative area is now looking for the right person to build on and expand the excellent work that’s gone before. It’s a sales role with a difference as our team are all extremely hands-on which allows them to conduct site visits, advise on machinery requirements, conduct demonstrations and install the machinery once the sale is concluded. Managing the process from start to finish makes it all the more rewarding, however, the requirement for a practical approach and a good knowledge of machinery becomes essential.
Key Responsibilities would include:
· Managing all Ag machinery sales within the designated area.
· Developing contacts and building relationships.
· Territory planning and management.
· Prospecting new potential customers.
· Preparation of quotations.
· Arrange and conduct machinery demonstrations.
· Manage territory credit control and resolve customer account queries.
· Management of used machinery stock.
· Achievement of the annual sales target.
A bit about you…
Reporting to the General Manager the ideal candidate will have the following:
· Previous Territory Sales experience is desirable with a passion for detail and a desire to be part of a growing company.
· The ability to create and implement an effective sales strategy for your territory.
· To ensure the territory achieves its targets and growth goals.
· Highly organised and a logical thinker.
· A good level of IT and communications skills; both verbal and written.
· The ability to work well under pressure during busy periods.
· To have relationship / rapport building skills.
· Resourceful and self-driven.
· Full UK Driving licence.
We will offer in return
· An industry leading salary and commission package that is negotiable and flexible depending on experience for the right candidate.
· A company vehicle.
· Laptop , phone and Tablet.
· 26 days holiday per year plus statutory holidays.
· Private health care.
· Generous company pension scheme.
· Full Manufacturers training.
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you !
In the first instance please make contact either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 07496 422 323.
Your application will of course be treated in the strictest of confidence.